- The icon for Your day / drift no longer disables
- Config for improved password security has been added
We have added a new icon to make it easier for our user to access shortcuts. The icon for shortcuts can be found in the header of the intranet (see image below)
Besides the shortcuts for the intranet, shortcuts for Office 365 applications can be found if your intranet has Office 365 connected.
- Fixed tables that are given an vertical scroll
- You no longer need to be a member of all selected audience on a blog to see the blogposts
- Fixed warning message after a user disable option for hiding textpage in menu
- Fix for where the system checks for profile images
- Fix bug for resource booking where Mondays shows no booking in the resource
- Teaserboxes no longer shows as a white teaserbox with no content when the users dont have the rights to see it.
- Optimize fetch for unread email
- Reset password for external users for an intranet with AD connection
- Optimize unit user fetch
- Optimize sitemap
- Horizontal scrollbar displayed for tables
- When creating a form, the setting for multiple answers resets
- New textpages are not placed correctly
- Retrieve notifications
- Retrieve teaserboxes
- Retrieve likes
- Retrieve media
- Add QueryString Check To Stop SignIn Redirects
- Invited external users gets stuck between places
Improvements in performance. Classic groups have been updated to improve performance.
Slack have been disable in Spintr.
A user can now disable or enable notification cards, this is done under profile settings.
We have made changes for news article to improve the performance, we will continue making improvements.
- Fix for events not appearing in the right panel for customers using Exchange
- Fix for statistics not appearing in the dashboard for "Most Engagement" in textpages
- Fix for planning card that resets their position after changes has been made
- Added description text for images when creating blogposts
- Its now possible to create anonymous forms. A checkbox has been added to activate this function. Answers from a form will only send an email to the receiver anonymously, and the answers will not be stored in the database.
- Regular members cant edit files in modern groups
- Error when downloading text-age as a PDF
- Group activity notification fix
- Changing letter case of group name breaker file view
- Improve color contrast
- APP: Notifications for a deleted post makes the app load for a very long time
- Stop the last group admin from leaving a group
- Notes in a modern group are hidden in responsive version of Spintr
- Fix for text changes for notifications on bookmark
- Tags aren’t shown in media image view
- Cant play attached video on social feed and other content
- Groups: Do not show the number of new events for this group
- Cant download images from social media in the app
- Unable to change name on media gallery folder
- Classic group: No invite mail is sent when inviting external user
2020-01-31 (app update)
- Nyhet: Skapa och redigera dina anteckningar i iOS!
- Nyhet: Markera och kopiera text i chatt och flödet.
- Utseende: Nyhetslistans header har bytts ut, istället för sökrutan finns nu en bakåt-knapp.
- Utseende: Förbättrat inloggningsflöde.
- Buggfix: Möjlighet att spara bilder från sociala flödet i appen.
- Buggfix: Möjlighet att publicera videor till sociala flödet i appen.
- Buggfix: Flödet hämtas korrekt vid scrollande.
- Buggfix: Möjlighet att radera planeringskort.
- Buggfix: Öppna uppladdade filer i gruppchatt.
- Buggfix: Spela upp bifogade videor i iOS.
- Buggfix: Bifoga video vid statuspost i sociala flödet.
- Buggfix: Möjlighet att rösta i omröstning vid pushnotis.
- Buggfix: Möjlighet att radera planeringskort.
- Buggfix: Spela upp video i brödtext.
- Allmänt: Ny version av WebView vilket ska bidra till förbättrad upplevelse.
- Allmänt: Statistik skickas från appen till servern vilket administratörer kan se under ”Statistik och användning”.
- Allmänt: Generella prestandaförbättringar och buggar har åtgärdats.
- Group notification UI improvement
- Notification card changes color for operating info
- In content tool a admin user can now create a API key
- Intranet uses the wrong language when sending mail to users
- Fix for blogpost teaserbox that show the wrong number for comments
- ReturnUrl isn’t set properly for unauthenticated users
- Fix for downloading folders in files
- Users are unable to use activation keys
- Update app login
- Unable to change sort order for groups when filtered by group category
- Bug when clicking on an answer in a chat, fixed by new chat design
- New chat design for all customers
- Cant change name on resources in the resources booking feature
- Blogginlägg maxgräns på bilder
- 0 reach on pages for migrated customers
- New teaser box icons
- SPN-273: In dashboard, time spent now shows the correct time
- SPN-517: When a user is invited and a new instance is created, that user becomes an admin
- SPN-551 / SPN-527: A user can now see his/hers calendar under “my day” in the right panel
- SPN-621: On-prem users no longer get the @xxx.se added to the username when added
- Its now possible to search and filter (in content-tool) to see what text pages a user has created
- A user can now drag n drop video files to the social feed
- SPN-529 : LNKQ-questions improvement
- SPN-531 : Cache improvement
- Blog improvement
- File improvement
- Wiki improvement
- Classic group get online users improvement
- Calendar in forms improvement
- Trash can improvement
- Onboarding improvement
- Recourse booking can now be edited
- Problem with users that can’t save profile settings is now fixed
- Import users is now fixed
- Fix import of external user
- Its now possible to add images to a media gallery folder
- When viewing an image in media gallery its now possible to navigate to the previous and next image
- New icons for teaserboxes
- We have added an extra column under coworkers in the department page
- Fix UserRescources save mail function
- Cannot add pictures or video files from media to content
- Events repeat when loading in more in groups calendar
- Build “label click to focus” functionality for special components in forms improvement
- Beskriv felmeddelande i formulär - Improvement
- Import user function fix
- Fix for adding pictures or video files from media to content
- Fix for media folder rights
- Number of seats is always 18 in group events
- Auto save during setting of attached article
- Fix error with tooltip in right panel
- WCAG error messages fix for checkboxes
- Teaserbox, add a function that let the user save colors
- Be able to see app-usage in statistics
- Popup functions should be able to be handled and closed by everyone, improvements
- Make sure that assistive devices can present messages that are not in focus, improvements
- Develop the system so that it can be managed with just the keyboard, improvements
- Clearly mark which field or element that is in focus, improvements
Activities in modern groups
We have made activities easier to view in modern groups. On the left side when entering a group, the latest activities is now shown. If a user clicks on an activity that user will be navigated to that activity.
Department page update
The department page has been updated with new design and functions. On the left side is the social feed, in the middle you can find blogpost and news articles. And on the right side an address on google maps can be added. And the textpages is now listed on the right side.
- Improvement of color contrast
- Show were an error has occurred an describe the error clearly (A)
- Enter the page language in the code (A)
- Offer the opportunity to skip past recurring content (A)
- Do not make any unexpected changes when focusing (A)
- Allow users to adjust time limits (A)
- Write descriptive headings and labels (AA)
- Write clear and concise links (A)
- Do not make instructions dependent on sensory characteristics (A)
- Add correct information to help users correct what their errors
- Add roles for HTML tags for screen readers
- After a user have navigated to the search result, the second search field is now disable
- Technical error messages now have to be closed manually; this also includes uploadbars
- In content tool we have added descriptions for the functions to help the users understand what they are for
- Clearly mark which field or element that is in focus
- Develop the system so that it can be managed with just the keyboard
- Make sure that assistive devices can present messages that are not in focus
- Popup functions should be able to be handled and closed by everyone
- Added error messages in forms
- Focus area for components in text editor
- Easier to add description text for images (see image below)
Changes in the right panel
- New order for the categories in the right panel
- The messages between chat and groups have been separated. Only messages between users are shown under the chat category and the messages in groups are now shown under the category for groups. Bookmarks is no longer visible in the right-panel, this function can now be found in the right sidebar.
- In the group category the buttons for create new group and see all groups are now placed under the “…” button.
- The calendar is now placed under the category named “Your day”
Updated design that makes it simpler to view and answer messages
- The chat now only contains the messages and files that have been uploaded in the chat.
- Activity from planning, notes etc. is now shown in the Activity log placed in the upper right corner next to the icon for pinned items.
- Pinned items can now be found in the upper right corner
- Group information is now shown after a user clicks on the name for the group in the upper left corner
A new function is that notification now will be shown in the lower left corner, this helps the user to be more awarded what has happened on the intranet